OUR 60TH ANNIVERSARY!
Our family has been growing Christmas trees for 60 years. We're close and conveniently located, about 5 miles
NW of Anoka. Our 40-acre farm offers a relaxed, outdoor experience for families and friends. Our Christmas tree fields are mixed among groves of large pine trees that create an 'up-north,' park-like environment. If you've visited us before you'll remember this natural setting in the middle of the city.
Friday after Thanksgiving, 9am -6pm
NEW: Horse drawn sleigh rides!
To celebrate our 60th anniversary we are
providing FREE horse drawn sleigh rides on our three busiest weekends:
Nov. 23, 24, 25
Dec. 1 & 2, 8 & 9
Two teams of Norwegian Fjord horses will be pulling two sleighs, to keep
our many loyal customers - and kids - happy.
of our family, plus dear friends, have helped us nurture nature and
spread Christmas spirit since 1952.
Visit our 60th anniversary page.
- OPEN: Thurs & Fri. 1-6, Sat: 9-6, and Sun: 10-5
- 10 anniversary of our Artisan Gallery and Gifts: Unique gifts and one of a kind creations by urban, rural and North Shore Minnesotans.
- we provide you with a saw
- we welcome well behaved dogs
- shake your tree to keep loose needles outside, not on your carpet!
- wrap your tree in netting, load onto/into your vehicle
- provide free hot cocoa, cider, and on weekends Christmas sausage & hot dogs
- tractor wagon rides available when horse drawn rides are not
- help yourself to free pine boughs & tree disposal bag with tree purchase
- enjoy unlimited fresh air, pine forests, and fun!
- fresh-cut tree lot: Fraser & balsam firs & Scotch pine